Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions for Selling your Product(s)
The Contract between you and Camera Exchange Store Ltd.
Our registered address Fir Tree Farm, Northampton Road, Weston-on-the-Green, Bicester OX25 3QL and our company number is 07836257.
Please make sure you read and are happy with our terms and conditions before selling any product(s) to us:
- We only buy working products with normal wear & tear
- Function correctly and working as purchased
- No cracked screen or lens
- Working buttons, backlighting, audio, switches and outputs
- Water or liquid damage items are not accepted
Items Conditions Explained
Excellent: Mint condition with no scratches, cracks, dents anywhere or missing parts and in fully working condition
Average: No dents, cracks but some very light scratches, no missing parts just normal sign of wear & tear in fully working condition
Poor: No dents, cracks, heavily worn, major scratches, no missing parts and in fully working condition
- You must own all rights, title and interests in any product(s) that you send to us.
- You must be resident in Great Britain or Northern Ireland.
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You are legally capable of entering into a binding contract.
- Ownership of the product(s) will pass to us when we receive the items in accordance with these terms and conditions, and we have made payment to you, when, hence, a contract will be formed.
- You may cancel the contract with us at any time up to the time when you send us the items(s) before receiving any payments from us.
- If you decide not to sell it to us after we receive it then we will return the items(s) without any charges by recorded post.
- You must remove all data/photos from the items(s) or any memory card when sending them to us. We do not accept any liability for any loss or damages to data/photos.
- All quotes are valid for 7 days from the day you accept our prices quoted by email.
- Your statutory rights are not affected by this contract.
- Stolen and Counterfeit cameras/lens/tablets or other items:
- We use a sophisticated technology system to check any products. We also have a team of technicians to inspect and check each item in order to identify any counterfeit/fake item. We will not return if found to be the case.
Website Usage Terms and Conditions
The term 'Camera Exchange Store Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Camera Exchange Store Ltd at Fir Tree Farm, Northampton Road, Weston-on-the-Green, Bicester OX25 3QL. Our company registration number is 07836257 .The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
You may not create any link to this website without our prior written consent
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.